2014年3月10日星期一

My Watch Darlings Highlight My Personal Charm


   I am a man who likes collecting all kinds of watches. In my opinion, watch is equal to a man’s identity and status, representing his taste to a certain extent. Different watches have their different features. If you can make the most of them, you’ll find not only can they be your good partners, but also they can become a fantastic decoration on your wrist.
Although I have lots of watches in my room, I still can’t help to buy a watch each time when I see a watch satisfying me really. I think it has become my unchanged habit. Among so many watches, what I like most is the big dial watch and the leather mechanical watch.

  Look at the big dial watch. Just as its name shows, the dial is big enough to catch others’ eyes at the first sight. Its most special point is that there are three clear clocks in the dial, convenient for me to manage my time. The watch is square shape, which seems decent and fashionable on the whole. Two colors are offered for me to select and I choose the black one because black looks more powerful than white and it also contributes to highlighting a man’s cool temperament.
 
leather mechanical watch
  My second darling is the leather mechanical watch, which earns my affections due to the delicate modeling and superior quality. I like the skeleton dial very much. When I look at the hollow mechanics, I can imagine the flexible workmanship of its maker. Roman numbers are engraved on the dial to display time, giving me a vintage feeling. More to the point, the watchband is made from good-quality leather, which is hard to be destroyed or fade. I have worn it for nearly three years.

  It is necessary to have a watch to show off in front of your friends. Spend some time to select one for yourself, you will realize this is a good option to highlight your personal charm.

没有评论:

发表评论