2014年3月11日星期二

925 Silver Jewelry Made Me be a Perfect Bridesmaid



  Jenney, my best friend in college, would get married with her boyfriend in March in 2014. She invited me to be her bridesmaid and I was quick to promise. Then I began to concern about which dress I should wear on that day. More to the point, which jewelry was suitable to wear also made me worried.

  With the help of my boyfriend, I selected a beautiful dress to be my formal attire. After searching on a popular jewelry website, I chose the 925 Leaf Finger Ring and the 925 Torsion Wire Earrings as my best beauty helpmates, which were best-selling among customers.
  It should be admitted that the bride must be the most beautiful woman in the wedding. However, for a bridesmaid, she also wanted to dress up herself to attract others because she desired to own the same happiness as the bride one day. So was I. That was the reason why I thought I should try my best to be an attractive bridesmaid.

  When it came to the jewelry I purchased online, they were really high-quality and met my vanity to a certain extent. Four pieces of shiny rhinestones shined bright luster when I wore the 925 Leaf Finger Ring on my finger. It highlighted my fair hand skin, making me look nobler and more luxury.
  Of course, earrings were the indispensable element on a woman’s body as they did make contributions to adding feminine flavor. Even if in daily life, I persisted in wearing long earrings to add my beauty. This time I made up my mind to select a new pair of earrings in order to express my close attention to my best friend’s wedding. The 925 Torsion Wire Earrings earned my affections at the first sight. The special torsion wire was just like women’s body curve, seeming quite soft and gentle. It matched my dress very well, giving me a sense of achievement.

  Fortunately, the fantastic jewelry made me become a charming bridesmaid in the wedding. I hoped one day I would step into a church with my husband and at that time, I would be more beautiful than when I was a bridesmaid.


没有评论:

发表评论