2014年1月2日星期四

Metal Finger Ring Conveys Deep Love



   In my memory, my father hardly gave me gift. He was always occupied by his busy work and had no time to accompany my mother and me. Moreover, he was a serious man, which was also the reason why I lacked communication with him. However, I could understand him well with I growing up gradually. He loved our family from the bottom of his heart, but he wasn’t good at expressing his emotion. This year on my birthday, he gave me a Metal Finger Ring as a gift, surprising me a lot.



Metal Finger Ring
   When he opened the casket, the ring caught my eyes at once with shining luster. I hold it in my hand and watched it carefully. My father told me it was plated 18K gold platinum, which was resistant to chemicals. Frankly speaking, I have felt like owning a good-quality ring for a long time since I was an adult. I thought a mature woman deserved to make good use of jewelry to beautify herself at this age. So the gift given by my father happened to meet my demand. How content I was!

   It is simple enough to reflect a woman’s elegant temperament. Its polished appearance implied its excellent quality. Of course, the key point was that it was given by my dear farther, who knew what his daughter was longing for. Every time I wore the Metal Finger Ring carefully, it was as if I could see my father’s face, which gradually became older and older with time going on. I knew my father wished I could encounter my Mr. Right as soon as possible so that I could be taken care of. He hoped one day I could wear a wedding ring given by my husband and lead a happy life with my beloved all the time. Although he never told me directly, I could feel his deep love from all kinds of details in daily life, just like this Metal Finger Ring. A deep love was engraved upon it, which I could touch.




没有评论:

发表评论